How Wood is Cut
- Bruce Lee in milk
- Ice Cube in crushed ice and salt
- The Mona Lisa in barbecue sauce
- Master Yoda in chewing gum
- Lauryn Hill in caramel
- Will Smith in condensed milk
- Mahatma Gandhi in chocolate drink
- Jack Sparrow in rum
- Eminem in honey
ICE CUBE MADE FROM ICE CUBES!!!! I LOVE IT!!!
(When Black Twitter goes in)
All dishes served on ”Know Your Place” mats:
- Leggo My Negro Waffles
- W.E.B. DuBoiled Eggs
- Half-Breed Hotcakes
- Honey Bunches of Ropes
- Klan Chowder
- Lettuce From A Birmingham Jail
- Whistlin’ While They Work Watermelon Fruit Salad
- Uncle TOMato Soup
- Who Taught You How To Read Alphabet Soup
- Deep Fried WhitesOnly Fish
- Rodney King Crab Cakes
- Jigaboo Shrimps
- Kunta Kintucky Fried Chicken
- Malcolm Xtra Hot Wings
- Shish KKKabobs
- His Eye is on the Spare Rib
- Cha-Cha Sliders
- Nigs in a Blanket
- Massa-roni and Cheese
- You Hear White Folk Talkin You Better Hushpuppies
- Field Negro Greens with a light House Negro Vinaigrette
- Back of the Bus Biscuits
- Kale and Kabbage Kasserole (KKK for short)
- Some of My Best Friends Are Black Eyed Peas
- Stuffed AnteBELLum Peppers
- Still I Rise Yeast Rolls
- Let Freedom Onion Ring
- DJango DJello Shots
- Cotton Gin and Juice
- Coffee with Separate but Equal Sugar Substitutes
- Cotton Pickin’ Peach Tea
- Wade in the Watermelon Smoothie
- We Shall Over Crumb Cake
- Swing Low, Sweet Cherry Pie
- Redneck Velvet Cake
- Key Lynch Pie (make sure to use Three-Fifths cup of butter & segregate your egg whites from the colored yolks for best results).
- Strange Fruit Cake
- Separate but Eclairs
- Pineapple UppityNegro-side Down Cake
- Section 8 Layer Cake
- NAACPecan Pie
um Kate? @katefrenchgold
A different way to wear your house colours… ladies.
- RAVENCLAW IS BLUE AND BRONZE NOT BLUE AND WHITE
- FREDDY WOULD LOOK EQUALLY AWESOME IN THIS SO FUCK ~LADIES~
“Please message me if you want to have the book’s Ravenclaw colors (Blue/Bronze) instead of the movie version pictured here (Blue/Silver).”
You can get them in book-colours too!
Abortion seems to be the only medical procedure that people want to deny you based on how you got in that situation.
Drove drunk, got in an accident and need an organ transplant? No problem.
Messing around with a gun, accidentally shoot yourself in the leg and need surgery? Of course.
Smoke tobacco for most of your life and need treatment for lung cancer? Yep.
Climb a tree, fall out and break your leg? We’ll fix that right up.
Have sex and get pregnant when you don’t want to be? YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO THIS SITUATION AND YOU DESERVE NO MEDICAL HELP OR COMPASSION! THIS IS YOUR FAULT AND YOU WILL DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES!
Cosmos Time, it’s Algebraic!
There’s just so many sciencey and geeky t-shirts out there, and one rarely makes me stop and say “Wow, that’s awesome.”
This one made me say “Wow, that’s awesome.” The caption makes it all:
Cosmos Time! Come on grab your friends, we’ll go to very distant galaxies. With Neil the Tyson and Carl the Sagan, the star stuff will never end. It’s Cosmos Time!
you don’t feel right calling yourself an abuse survivor because what happened to you was considered normal by a lot of people. You feel like by applying the label, you’re lessening the severity of the label. You feel like you just overreacted. Other people deserve sympathy. You don’t.